Thursday 12 February 2015

Figure Photoshoot: Snow Miku 2014

I enjoy vocaloids
I'm not a huge fan, but i play the project diva games and have a couple of figures...
well two
a figma that my friend broke (gotta love when you tell people 'don't force it' and they do anyways) and this miku.

Anyways when i saw the 2014 design candidates i knew that if this one won i just had to own it cause it's so cute!

and it ended up being one of my most expensive nendos... but it's still really cute.

quick side note: screw UPS charging handling that was damn near double the shipping cost.... yeah wont be ordering from good smile again... ami ami all the way~

anyways not cheap but utterly adorable.

The hat is magnetic so it actually stays on pretty well and she had a lot of parts... including a big book that holds all her parts (all nendo's should have this)






and some close ups



I also love that when up open the book it doubles as a stand

any my fav pic of the day
i just think she's so cute without the hat

I was also gunan take pictures of hibiki, flonne and sakura but the light started to die down and my cats were annoyed that i wasn't paying attention to them. hopefully tomorrow... if not then later.
In other news i'm writing a fan comic... cause i'm crazy... i'll post completed chapters all in one post for those who are curious... otherwise it'll be page by page on patreon and maybe deviantart.

No comments:

Post a Comment